Job Description from Feb. 2001 - Dec. 2003
Signals Intelligence Analyst
- Preformed network security audit on existing programs while troubleshooting errors in MySQL database programming and conducted necessary repairs to the system.
- Redesigned and maintained PHP front end for MySQL database utilizing PERL to generate dynamic web interface for viewing, updating and automating server tasking functions based on the most current information found in the database records.
- Supervised the interception and dissemination of signals intelligence.
- Produced reports based on all analyzed Information.
- Extensive Solaris experience as a programming workstation, NT as a collection management server, and Windows 2000 as a web development environment.
- Reviewed engineers’ schematics to better comprehend gathering processes and correlation to tasking software.
- Evaluated software and equipment according to mission requirements, Proposed and followed up on course of action as changes were needed.
- Submitted research reports on new capabilities that were used to determine mission integration.
- As Senior Traffic Analyst I created an on-line Traffic Analyst handbook based on the most current standard operating procedures.
- Trained new personnel on the theory and principles of telecommunications.
- Delegated daily workloads while maintaining long-term mission requirements.
- Coordinated eight missions by relaying information between team leaders and prioritizing available resources.