Job Description from Oct. 2013 - Dec. 2013
Web Developer / Graphic Designer
- Worked with PowerMockup to create wireframes in PowerPoint 2010.
- Developed templates in Dreamweaver CS6 using Fluid Grid Layouts then used Sublime to further develop for consistent site design and ease in updating content.
- Worked with PSD files between MAC and PC platforms in order to collaborate graphic design work with marketing team.
- Used Google Chrome plug-in Batarang to assist with AngularJS development and debugging as well as Firefox plug-in Firebug to assist with JQuery development.
- Skilled at creating PHP 5 compliant scripts for automating processes such as generating web content from form submission to updating web pages and sending email alerts.
- Redesigned customer and clinician’s portals connecting to MySQL databases using PHP frontend with integrated boilerplate HTML 5 and CSS 3 scripts to easily access and manipulate data seamlessly viewing file system changes through mobile devices, tablets, pcs and all browser types.
- Designed graphics in Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS3.